Friday 21 March 2014

NANNY PAT

11/12/2013

Nanny Pat - you were a beautiful wonderful woman, who put everyone else's needs in front of her own. She always had a smile on her face and was always warm and welcoming. The perfumes that she wore smelt gorgeous and always reflected her happy personality. Her laugh was contagious and spread with anyone she was with. I loved making her laugh and showing off my new clothes with her. Her food that she made for all of us was outstanding and certain dishes will always remind me of her. I loved my Nanny so much and I will miss her every day for as long as I live, not a day goes by where I don't think of her and I still don't believe that it has happened. Everything is different now and I hope that Nanny knew how much I loved and respected her.
RIP Nanny Pat <3



I love you
xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment